Shatta Wale is the biggest entertainment brand in Ghana and West Africa currently. Anything relating to the self-claimed dance hall king is “fireworks”.
In our search to inform and entertain our cherished global readers, we banged into this post by FlexGermain Online and we cannot ignore it.
We deem it a responsibility to let our readers know what the post’s opinion is about the self-claimed dance hall king, Shatta Wale.
The post looks controversial though, but then opinions are like onions and can be planted anywhere.
First Ghana News hereby publish the post, unedited…below
The new weapon they are building to make shatta wale looks terrible in the industry. It is unfortunate to believe a single man can individually drive away investors; is he that powerful?
Before an investor decides to invest in something they are some basic things they look up for before they venture into it, these may include;
1. An industry they are familiar with: “What’s comfortable to me is familiarity.”Most investors like to associate themselves with industries they understand.
The reason why in Shatta Wale’s address he stated the investors asked him, ” What kind of music do we do us Ghanaians?”
but because it was coming from Shatta Wale, we threw it away and never thought of addressing it.
2. A management team they believe in.“It takes likeable superstars to get the attention of the masses.”If investors show interest in your industry, the essential thing they look out for is a team they can believe in.
3. An idea with a large market and a competitive advantage: “We don’t have a monopoly. We have a market share. There’s a difference.”
One thing they look out for does your idea has a significant market share and is competitive within that market. Have a large market alone is not enough but having a competitive advantage over other products is a plus.
What will make it hard for others to rise above you? What is your “unfair advantage” or the thing that no one can compete with? What makes you a game-changer? This is also important
4. Traction: “No way of thinking or doing, however ancient, can be trusted without proof.”For investors, traction minimizes risk. It’s a chance to see how you perform and what you’re capable of.
5. An idea that will generate cash flow: “Never spend your money before you have it.”Money is the heart of every investor, one of the essential parts of a business is the cash flow plan, how money goes out, and how money comes in.
Seeing a good return on their investment is vital, and your financial projections on the business plan are there to give them an idea of how long it will take for you to make a profit and recoup their investment.
Let’s consider these and stop making it look like shatta wale is the reason why we are not getting investors. #gogalbumexperience