I doubt if there is anybody out there who will not love to speak and see it done. It is not a matter of trying to be godlike or trying to be like god because no one can be like god except God himself.
But coming this far in life, one thing I have realized is that if there is no power in your words, if most times, what you say doesn’t come true, what you pray for doesn’t materialize, what you say with your mouth always becomes either *powerless* or *useless*, the possibility that you will fail in life is very high.
The Bible, accredited as The Tabibilion or the Book Of Books, has several supporting verses that demonstrate that the power of our words is so important that, once our words become powerless, we are bound to lose so many things.
Pamela Serwaa, aka Abrewanana, Ghana’s top herbal application dynamite in a new video drops on how to empower your words for a specific purpose at one point or the order, using this simple method.
This direction invokes natural power into your words so it is good for the following…
1. going to an interview
2. going for an urgent loan
3. for a business meeting for a contract
4. to propose love to a man or a woman ( but ensure that the woman or man you want to propose to is your level )
5. going to court
6. going anywhere so important and where you will be speaking to convenience someone.
What you need is…
1. Tameawu Leaf
2. New drinking glass or plastic cup
2. Red oil ( the usual red palm oil we use for cooking)
This must be done on the very day you have your meeting or appointment.
This is how to do it…
1. Wake up very early in the morning and pluck one of the Tameawu leaves.
2. Pour the red oil into the new empty glass or plastic cup
3. chew 7 pieces of alligator pepper and pray to God that it is he who created the Tameau Leaf and the Red Oil so every word you speak forth on the Tameawu Leaf and The Red Oil must work positively in your favor…and then say what you wish onto the leaf.
4. dip the Tameawu Leaf into the Red Oil 3 times
5. As seen in the video, allow the Red Oil to drip from the Tameawu Leaf a little
6. Pray again for the second time on the Tameawu Leaf to God that it is he who created the Tameau Leaf and the Red Oil so every word you speak forth on the Tameawu Leaf and The Red Oil must work positively in your favor…and then say what you wish onto the leaf.
7. chew the Tapeawu Leaf….and spew all of it out.
8. Go out and do your meeting, interview or to wherever you are going and see the wonders.
Watch The Video Below
Thank you for reading and kindly remember to subscribe to our news blog and be the first to get notified each time we publish a new article.